Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Be Yourself Mini Book


The first day back from vacation is always a hard one. It required several cups of coffee and even hot cocoa later. Everyone feels better after a cup of hot cocoa. Especially with this great new large mug I bought ;)

God blessed us with a beautiful sunny day to make up for it. Getting outside twice today to just walk, run, and play did us both good. I got to take photos of my little man outside for the first time in several months. He stood still a few times long enough for me to snap a few.

I was able to finish a mini album that I had laying around without any journaling filled in. Ha! I thought it would be a great way to document my goals, likes, favorites, and playlists for the new year. 





This album was created with Pink Paislee's Daily Junque Line (which was my favorite line of all time! I still am hoarding little pieces of this paper for my journals!).

Today, I am being featured on the Pink Paislee Blog. If you take a peek, make sure to say hello! You can also see more pages of this album there too!

Create Well: Be who you were created to be. Be yourself.