Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! I have been having a blast making cards - which is so unlike me! I usually leave the card making to my sister (she really can bust them out like there's no tomorrow!)... But, Heidi Swapp's new Color Magic Cards are so much fun! 


I saw this great tutorial from Damask Love using basic punches to create a cupcake. I wanted to try it with what I had to create a cute Valentine's Day Latte. ;) It was good paper piecing practice. Take time to try out tutorials, tips and tricks to better help you learn how to use what you have. I am loving trying out Heidi's new products in new ways!

Happy Valentine's Day too... show someone you care! My son picked this card to give to his teacher today, so I hope she likes it! ;)

Create Well: Keep learning! There is always something new to learn when it comes to crafting!