Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - The Most Amazing Hello Today Card


As a family of four, we celebrated Valentine's Day by taking E to The Lego Movie. Crack me up. The experience was an adventure. This was only the third time we have taken him to the movie theater as he has a difficult time sitting still.


I am not going to giveaway any parts of the movie, just in case you are going to be watching it, but there were several parts of the movie where he was so surprised that it had him bursting out into tears. Mind you, it was actually a comical movie and I am glad it was loud in the theater because when he was crying, I was laughing. (Sarcastic humor is my thing).


He really ended up loving the film, I enjoyed time to sit and relax, the baby fell asleep the entire time in her car seat, and we were together as a family. It was perfect.

I created this card having fun with Heidi Swapp's Hello Today patterned papers and Ephemera pack. I just used the hexagons in the ephemera pack on foam adhesive to give it dimension. I added Diamond Zazz! Glitter Glue by American Crafts around each hexagon and the Ephemera to give it a little shine. I love how it turned out!

Create Well: Add glitter glue around the design of your paper. When it dries it actually looks like you purchased real glitter paper.