Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Good Eats



Those first moment photos are the best. I am so grateful that my husband and I have been together to see most of our dear Bre's firsts. Baby food shots are not my favorite photos, but I think it is important to capture the little stuff. Plus, that smile! Seriously!


Since my son had so many food allergies, we decided to actually make all of Bre's food from scratch here at home. I guess that's why I am so excited to see these photos on a page. It will document these life style changes.


I used Color Shine on these American Crafts Thickers.... I just wiped it with a cosmetic sponge as shown below from my Instagram feed.





Create Well: Document those new life style changes that you might be starting in your own home. Eating organic? Less TV? Giving up sugar? Write your thoughts about these changes down. Whether it becomes a permanent life style change or not, your journey and thoughts will be treasured later.