Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - February Memory Planner


I am loving adding to my Memory Planner... What is perfect about this special month by month planner is being able to make it as simple or unique as you want! There are no rules to documenting your "everyday." I figured it being the first week of April it was time I shared my February pages!


I came to realize that I wanted to stay true to my style and have fun layering photos, stickers, stamps, and papers through out the month! 


I had no problem creating a flap using Heidi's free printables. I just printed it out on cardstock and stapled it to the top of my page. 


I received a beautiful card from Jamie Pate and added it to my album by using Kim Jeffress' tutorial right here.


I am still using my Planner as a way to document gratefulness and thankfulness. It helps me to remember the little things. It is the little things that we will want to remember later in life anyway. 


My new favorite thing to add to my pocket pages are the Becky Higgins Project Life dividers. I cut them to size and slip them in. I also love adding the free printables on velum in the pocket. Both add a little peek-a-boo to the next page. 



So, a new thing I have started adding to my pages are QRs. I took a look at my husband's phone the other day and found so many wonderful photos and videos! Some that my son had even made! So I have uploaded the Walgreen's app to my husband's phone and have started to print them. I am also uploading videos that have been trapped on his phone! 



We had quite a bit of snow in February, which rarely happens where we live. I knew I wanted more photos in my album so I cut down Project Life pocket pages to fit in my planner and stapled it to the top of the calendar page. 




I also added a velum free printable to the side of the pocket page for fun. It was too cute to leave out!

Every month I find it easier and easier to add what I love to the Planner. The big thing is to make sure you know where your Number Rub Ons are before the new month starts so that you don't get behind writing your #onelittlethingeveryday!

Create Well: Want to add more photos to your planner? Make it happen! Either print them out smaller to fit on the title page or staple another pocket page right in!