Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - That Was Fabulous


I had the idea of this layout in my mind for quite some time. I had to create a layout where this photo was the focal point of the page. I mean, I couldn't help it... Bre's lip is hanging out in a way that I just want to kiss it. ;) Yet, I wanted to also include other photos from the photo session I did. 


So I created 4x4 flaps to hold the rest of the photos! I love how it turned out!


All of the supplies come from Heidi Swapp's Hello Today collection! With this triangle paper, I had to play with the Dear Lizzy Triangle Punch by American Crafts! It was a perfect fit to add to the page after stamping the punch with the Heidi Swapp 6x6 Script Stamp. 


I have always been afraid to pull my DSLR camera out for "quick" photo sessions. I couldn't even get E to hold still long enough for a photo until he was over two years old. Even then, I was just capturing him in his everyday; he never actually had time to stop for me to snap a photo!

This time, I am taking the time to set up a place to lay Bre out on, and then quickly take photos. Hey, I took all these photos in only one minute! It was only one minute but now I have beautiful photos that I am going to treasure.

Now, this was Bre at 6 months old. She is now 9 months and crawling - FAST! So, for her next photo session, I will need some help bringing her back to the spot every time she crawls away. Ummm, yeah, I will let you know how that goes.

Create Well: Take just a minute and try to capture a beautiful moment. You will be glad you did.