Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Craft Warehouse - We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Layout

We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer Layout Tutorial @craftsavvy @createoften #scrapbooking #craftwarehouse

I forgot how much I love feathers in the summer. Well, I love them all year long - but it seems like at my age I can get away with wearing them during the summer. The love of all things "feather" came out in this new layout for Craft Warehouse stores.

We R Memory Keepers' new Indian Summer collection is perfect for any event, age group, or gender! I can think of so many things to use this paper for! I created this layout and a step by step tutorial for the Craft Warehouse blog today! Check it out right here.

Create Well: Have fun with feathers this summer!