Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Hello Today


Ok, I admit it. Having a little girl added to our family makes scrapbooking quite fun! I get the best of both worlds. I can scrapbook our family pictures using any collection of papers I want. Then, I am enjoying making my son's pages for his own album and then my daughter's for hers. It makes using all the pink I want totally ok!

I realized a few weeks ago how important it is for each of my children to have their own albums devoted to their own pages. My son sat and looked through his and I could tell he felt loved. I wonder if he would see that as much if all the pages were mixed together instead. 


I am falling more and more in love with these acrylic shapes by Heidi Swapp. Now that I have the American Crafts Mini Stapler, I swear I want to staple everything. Forget the glue! Give me gold staples every time!


The journaling short and sweet on this page as it will go side by side with another scrapbook page I will share later this week!

Create Well: Place your children's pages in a separate album so they can read it often as conformation of your love to them.