Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Interactive Project Life Pages

Heidi Swapp Make Pretty Stuff Volume 1 Issue 3 Free Magazine @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsprojectlife #projectlife

Have you read Heidi Swapp's new free e*idea book? I am so thankful to have been a contributor for this amazing magazine! To have projects along side Heidi, her media team, Ali Edwards, Stephanie Bryan, and Rachel Del Grosso was an honor. Then, to also be featured along side my online friends Cathy Vee and Annette Spaniel was so awesome!

Now, today, on Heidi's blog I get to go deeper into how I created my interactive Becky Higgin's Project Life page. This was one of my favorite pages to do! It was so easy to document my daughter's first birthday. Click on over to Heidi's blog today to get six different ways to add interactive elements to your pages!

Heidi Swapp Make Pretty Stuff Volume 1 Issue 3 Free Magazine @heidiswapp @createoften #heidiswapp #hsprojectlife #projectlife
Create Well: More interactive elements on a page means more ways to help you tell your story!