Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Heidi Swapp - Scrapbook Generations Create Magazine

Scrapbook Generations Create FREE Digital Magazine Issue 9 Featuring Heidi Swapp @heidiswapp @createbysg @createoften #heidiswapp #hsSeptemberSkies #scrapbookgenerations

Can it be possible that two amazing digital magazines come out in one month?! Yeah, it is pretty hard to believe that Heidi Swapp and her media team were asked by Scrapbook Generations if Heidi's brand be the featured manufacturer in their monthly free digital magazine. Well, after the release of the new #HSProjectLife magazine last week and this one today, I feel like I am on cloud nine!

You will get a sneak peek at Heidi's newest collection, 'September Skies', that begins to ship to stores today too! Plus there are several sketches to help you get motivated to craft too.


Here is my double page spread using their sketch! You will want to read the magazine to get all the details! The right side opens up with a flap and the inside is where I added a homemade photo stack to add more photos. 

I also created a card using the sketch Scrapbook Generations provided! I turned it upside down so I could have a little fun with Heidi's new stamp set in the collection! 

Scrapbook Generations Create FREE Digital Magazine Issue 9 Featuring Heidi Swapp @heidiswapp @createbysg @createoften #heidiswapp #hsSeptemberSkies #scrapbookgenerations

I hope you have a blast reading the magazine! I loved the behind the scene photographs and questions that Heidi shared! It was my favorite part! You can click right here to get to the free Scrapbook Generations Create Magazine!

Create Well: To be inspired is great, to inspire is incredible. - Unknown