Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Bazzill Basics Paper - Get Monochromatic!

Monochromatic Cut and Create @bazzillbasics @createoften #bazzillbasics

There is nothing like turning your back for a minute to your work space and then in the corner of your eye seeing your one year old running through the house with your brand new Bazzill Basics cardstock in both hands. If I could describe it, it was like a 'grab-n-go cause she's going to catch me' kind of run. Both hands were waving above her head while her little body wobbled back and forth. It was hilarious while the scrapbooker in me was thinking, "She's bending it!' Ha!

Today I am up with my first post as a part of the Bazzill Creative Team! This is one of my favorite minis I have ever done. Mostly it was the texture that got me... and all the layers. I love layers.

Monochromatic Cut and Create @bazzillbasics @createoften #bazzillbasics

You can see more of the inside pages and details on the Bazzill Basics Blog.

Create Well: Put your cardstock away when you are done with it. Unless you mean for your one year old to learn about memory keeping at a very young age. If so, then by all means leave it out.