Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Pink Paislee - Designer Details


Two weekends ago my husband and I got to visit our friends at one of our favorite Oregon beaches in Walport, Oregon. We didn't expect to have breaks of sunshine like we did, so we took time to snap a few photos with our phones before heading home.

I was asked by the Pink Paislee team to share a detail that I do as an artist every time I create. For me, it is the "rule of odds"... it my creative process become more therapeutic and calming for me.


I hid my journaling in a handmade pocket at the back of the page. I let the end of sit off the page for a tab. I will slice my page protector there so that the tab will be easily accessed to read my notes.

You can see how on the Pink Paislee blog today as I explain what the "rule of odds" is!

Create Well: Let your process be therapeutic!