Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Well Hello Bazzill Basics


Bazzill cardstock was the first thing I fell in love with when I walked into my first scrapbook store 15 years ago. I mostly scrapbooked in the store and I would bring my photos up to the cardstock and run the pictures across the rows and rows of colors to match them. I remember my mom making me do the same for her photos.

My sister and I both use to work in scrapbook stores that have long been closed. She use to run an online shop. She told me yesterday that she would look at the order and could find the exact color - she knew Bazzill that good. Those were good old days, right? Although those stores may not stand today, Bazzill Basics Paper has. Their product will always be first in the industry for cardstock.

That's why I am so grateful and honored to be a part of the Bazzill Basics Paper and American Crafts family! Today the announcement was made right here that I have been blessed with the opportunity to run this incredible team of artists and Bazzill's social media sites including Facebook and Instagram.I can't express how much this means to me and I am looking forward to what this new journey will bring!

Create Well: Embrace the journey!