Planners

Planners
Planners

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking
Scrapbooking

Party

Party
Party

Bazzill Basics - Joy to the World

It's a Match: Joy to the World Mason Jar Card @bazzillbasics @createoften #bazzillbasics #card #christmas #masonjar #diy

I have mason jars on my brain. Ever since I visited Craft Warehouse's Open House event last month I just can't seem to get the mason jar snow globe off my brain. Even after the event, my paper crafting friends and I sat and drank coffee talking about how I could make a mason jar snow globe card like a bunch of complete nerds. We bounced ideas back and forth to try and come up with an idea where it looked realistic.

Let's just say that you should be happy to see the above photo instead of a wide angle shot of my space. There are mason jar snow globe supplies everywhere. Also, I almost had a heart attack when Bre grabbed the bag of powder snow and started to take a run for it. I saw a picture of white flakes everywhere in my home for the next five years flash before my eyes and I booked it over to her to grab it before any damage was done.

Hop on over to Bazzill's blog today as I share the details behind making this first of many mason jar inspired projects.

Create Well: If you do not succeed, try and try again.